Sunday, May 25, 2014

Iyandin 7th Edition Army

Love it or hate it 7th has dropped.  I'm going to reserve judgement until I get a good number of games under my belt.  I'm very happy that my rhino rush flesh tearer army is back in action.  I plan to start playing as many 1500 point games with it as possible.  Moving up to 1850 I will throw in the imperial knight and it is done.

What I'm really excited about though is returning to Iyandin.  Building the army  up from what I've got currently I can throw in more mc's than the old force org would let me.   Have no idea if it will be a strong list but the rule of cool is calling me.

The list at 1500 (currently built):

HQ:
2 spirit seers

Troops:
5 wraith blades - axes
2 x 5 wraithguard
5 wraithguard - d-scyths, wave serpent

Heavy:
Wraithlord - 2 starcannons
Wraithlord - sword
Wraithknight

With two HQ's and 4 troop choices I can now fit in more wraith lords and knights.  Bringing the army up to 1850, I'm going to include one of each.  That gives me 5 MC's that van now score.  Big weakness is hell drakes but ah well.  It will look absolutly deadly on the table top. 

Over all I'm really excited to finish building and painting this army.  Going to have fun this edition.  Below are a couple of photos of the current state of both armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment