Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fun 1000 point pathfinder list


























Going to get a game in at my local store this Thursday, thought I would try out the following 'fun list'

HQ:
Autarch - chainsword, mandiblaster, fusion gun, jump generator - 120 points

Elite:
9 Scorpions + 1 Exarch with claw, stalker, shadow strike - 212 points

Troops:
6 Pathfinders - 144 points
6 Pathfinders - 144 points

Fast:
5 Warp Spiders - 110 points
2 Vipers with EML's - 130 points

Heavy:
2 Warwalkers with EML's - 140 points

I think it will be a fun list to play though not the most efficient use of points.  I think in order to be effective I have to keep my EML's at maximum range and pop transports early.  The Scorpions will act as a speed bump against units that get too close to my Pathfinders.  Finally the Warpspiders and Autarch will jump around to support the rest of my list as needed.  We'll see how it turns out.

1 comment: